WELCOME TO MY FAN PAGE

Please follow my blog and I will attempt to keep you up to date with Request news, interviews and videos.
I will also pull out old clippings and articles randomly so you can get a sense of where these girls have come from and where they are now.
Feel free to comment and Enjoy!

FUN FACTS - Parris Goebel

Parris has been dancing since the age of 3 years old. She got into hip hop dance at the age of 12 years at a performing arts school along with ballet, jazz, tap and contemporary. She then did hip hop only from the age of 14 years old.

3 comments:

  1. I love you!:) Im so moving to Auckland! Im 10 and your my IDOL!:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously look up to you guys! I absoulutey love your dancing and your SWAG ;/ Haha REIMY,NGAVINE,BIANCA,MALAENA,SAMANTHA,ORIANA,KALI AND PARRIS! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete